- Reside in Butler County or be a current fair exhibitor.
- Be between 16 and not older than 20 by June 1.
- Never been a local or state fair queen.
- Have parental or guardian consent.
- Be single, never married, have had no children and remain so during her reign.
- Be available to participate in events during 9 days of the Fair.
- Attend the state competition in Hershey, PA in January.
- Agree to promote the Big Butler Fair in a positive manner, before, during and after fair week.
- Be available for publicity, before, during, and after the fair (via TV, newspaper, radio and public appearances).
Dates to Remember
Tea - Sunday, May 21st at 3:00pm
Boardroom at fairgrounds. RSVP requested.
Application Due - June 1st
Completed Pageant application forms are due to the Big Butler Fair office by June 1st. Typed applications only. Please see below for the application form as well as the fair office address.
Pageant - Monday, June 12th - 7:00pm at Atrium
The Butler Fair Queen Pageant will be held at the Atrium, next to Garden Gate on Rt 422, east of the Butler Fairgrounds. The pageant is open to the public. Dress rehearsal is the same day and it is manditory. Interviews will be conducted in the afternoon.
Pageant Entry Instructions
If you would like to enter into the The Butler Fair Queen contest, please complete the Butler Fair Queen Application Form which is located below.
Once complete, an email will be sent to you with your submitted information. If you have additional questions, please call Judy Kennedy at 724-625-1977.