- Must be a resident of Pennsylvania.
- Must be between the age of 16 and not older than 20 by June 1.
- Must not have held the title of a local or state fair queen prior to this pageant.
- Must have parent or guardian consent.
- Must be single, never married, have had no children and remain so during her reign.
- Must be available to attend the state competition in Hershey, PA, in January 2019.
- Must agree to promote the Big Butler Fair in a positive manner.
- Must agree to abide by the PA State Fair Queen Behavior Policy & Dress Code.
- Scholarship: 1st - $500., 2nd - $300., Ambassador - $50.
- Application available below.
- Completed applications due by June 1.
Dates to Remember
Tea - Sunday, May 19th - 6:00pm
Boardroom at fairgrounds. RSVP requested.
Application Due - Saturday, June 1st
Completed Pageant application forms are due to the Big Butler Fair office by June 1st. Typed applications only. Please see below for the application form as well as the fair office address.
Dress Rehearsal - Monday, June 10th
Dress rehearsal is manditory.
Pageant - Tuesday, June 11th - 7:00pm
The Butler Fair Queen Pageant will be held at the Atrium, next to Garden Gate on Rt 422, east of the Butler Fairgrounds. The pageant is open to the public. Interviews will be conducted in the afternoon.
Pageant Entry Instructions
If you would like to enter into the The Butler Fair Queen contest, please complete the Butler Fair Queen Application Form which is located below.
Once complete, an email will be sent to you with your submitted information. If you have additional questions, please call Judy Kennedy at 724-625-1977.