- This event has passed.
July 8 @ 7:00 pm
- 35 “and Down DOT Tires- No cuts, No Nitrous
- 38.5 “and Down DOT Tires- No cuts, No Nitrous
- Any Tire up to 54″- No Nitrous
- OPEN- Anything goes
- Street Open- DOT tires only (must have valid registration, inspection and insurance upon registration and No Nitrous)
*DOT-This means street legal tires that are unmodified.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- A VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE IS REQUIRED. Any drivers under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present and sign a release form.
- The Big Butler Fair reserves the right to approve or reject any entry. The Butler Fair reserves the right to limit entries. All management decisions are final.
- No Alcohol beverages are permitted on the Fairgrounds. The Big Butler Fair has the right to check vehicles upon arriving. NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND.
- Any driver or crew member disobeying the rules will cause his or her vehicle to be immediately disqualified and removed from the fairgrounds. There is a 5MPH speed limit anywhere in the pit area, including on the track. NO TIRE SPINNING ON THE TRACK OR HOT RODDING OF ANY KIND. YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
- The fair is not responsible for any damage or stolen personal property. Contestants are not employees of the Big Butler Fair.
- All drivers must be registered by 6pm. Drivers meeting is at 6:30.
- All drivers must wear a DOT approved helmet. Drivers must wear long pants, shirt and boots. The vehicle must have working seat belt and have working brakes. Vehicle must have a fire extinguisher mounted in the vehicle at arm’s reach.
- All Vehicles must have a secure tow point at the REAR to accept a 3/4 clevis.
- If the tow cable breaks away from the vehicle, the driver is required to re-hook the vehicle. If you do not opt to NOT take the cable and you don’t make it through the pit, you are responsible for exiting the vehicle and hooking up the cable!
- NO PASSENGERS.
- Any open top or soft top vehicles must have roll bar.
- If you are entering in the Street Class, you must show valid registration, insurance and inspection sticker.
- Any fighting, foul language, unsportsman like conduct or any argument with any of the management will result in disqualification and removal from the fair. THIS BEHAVOR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
- Battery’s must be secured. A kill switch must be within the drivers reach.
- Use the WEST GATE to enter the pits. ONE Driver and ONE crew member will be a free admission. No one under the age of 16 is allowed in the Pit areas. Extra pit passes can be purchased at the gate for $15.
- Entry fee is $20 per class. Depending on the amount of entries, vehicles may be limited to 2 classes.
- Every vehicle must have a factory frame to run in class #1, 2 and 5.
Any Questions concerning the BBF Mud Bog can contact Amie Ealy at 724-321-3112