- ALL livestock exhibitors must make advance entries.
- All livestock entries are due June 1, 2017.
- Any and all entries postmarked or brought to the fair office after June 1, will not be accepted.
Mail entry forms to:
Big Butler Fair
P.O. box 517
Prospect, pa 16052
New for 2017
General Entries are not required to register by June 1. However, it will speed up your entry process.
Please see below for entry forms for all animals and general entries. You cannot “enter” online.
Download, complete the forms and mail by June 1.
We appreciate your cooperation.
ALL YOUTH under the age of 18 staying on the grounds without a parent, between the hours of 12 midnight and 5:00 AM, must have a signed parental permission form designating another adult as the youth’s night-time chaperone.
- Draft Horse
- General Entry
- Light Horse/Pony
- Stall Registration and Rental (4-H Members)
- Stall Registration and Rental (Light Horse/Pony)
For more information or questions regarding the entry forms, please reference the Premium Book.