The Big Butler Fair is continuously looking for new vendors and goods to showcase at the largest agricultural fair in Western Pennsylvania. Do you make a unique food dish or product? Are you interested in being a vendor at the Big Butler Fair? Please contact our Concessions & Vendor Manager, Larry Hays, with any questions regarding concession rentals, vendor fees, vendor rules and rental agreements.
The Concessions Committee is the source for potential vendors. The Committee must approve all new vendors and items being sold on the fairgrounds. They and the Board of Directors reserve the right to deny any vendor applications if products are deemed inappropriate or unsuitable for the Fair.
All general questions regarding the Big Butler Fair should be directed to the fair office at 724-865-2400. We look forward to having you join us in making this a terrific Fair!
Concessions and Privileges
For concessions and privileges in buildings and Midway, apply to the Concession Manager.
ALL CAMPERS & CONCESSIONAIRES WHO HOOK UP TO WATER MUST HAVE A CHECK VALVE.
- All concessionaires must furnish a current certificate of General Liability and Workmen’s Compensation Insurance.
- Please have your carrier name Butler Fair in certificate and mail to Butler Fair, P.O. Box 517, Prospect, PA 16052.
- All displays are to be family-oriented and no items of obscene nature will be permitted at any time. The Fair Board reserves the right to remove any item not acceptable.
- Purchasers of privileges must keep their place in sanitary condition by removing therefrom all filth and refuse and place the same in a garbage can. Also, all packing, waste paper, glass or empty bottles must be kept in a receptacle.
- Each concessionaire must confine himself or herself to the space assigned them. Failure to do so will subject them to the forfeiture of their privilege without reimbursement.
- Police Protection will be provided as far as the Fair Committee deems wise, and the Butler Fair Association will not be responsible in any way for damage or loss by water, fire, theft or otherwise.
POSITIVELY NO DOGS PERMITTED ON THE FAIRGROUNDS DURING FAIR WEEK.
CONCESSION SUPPLIER PERMITS
Permits for suppliers to deliver to concessions for Fair week will be on sale at the Concession Manager’s Office beginning Sunday before the Fair and during the week.
Delivery truck owners or drivers may purchase a season ticket for $20.00 which will admit truck and driver only, as many times as is necessary each day, but trucks will positively not be allowed to deliver goods on the Midway after 11:00 AM.