- ALL livestock exhibitors must make advance entries.
- All livestock entries are due June 1, 2018.
- Any and all entries postmarked or brought to the fair office after June 1, will not be accepted.
Mail entry forms to:
Big Butler Fair
P.O. box 517
Prospect, P 16052
- General Entries are not required to register by June 1. However, it will speed up your entry process.
- Please see below for entry forms for all animals and general entries. You cannot “enter” online.
- Download, complete the forms and mail by June 1.
- We appreciate your cooperation.
ALL YOUTH under the age of 18 staying on the grounds without a parent, between the hours of 12 midnight and 5:00 AM, must have a signed parental permission form designating another adult as the youth’s night-time chaperone.
- Horses & Ponies
- Dairy Cattle, Sheep, Pigs, Goats & Market Animals
- Beef Cattle
- General Entries
- Stall Registration Form for Light Horses and Ponies
- Stall Registration Form for 4-H Members
For more information or questions regarding the entry forms, please reference the Premium Book.